Ride Dynamics offers full Motorcycle Suspension and Brake Servicing, and also Custom Motorcycle Building Services. Ride Dynamics also provides Rider Development and Training Services for its customers who are looking to better their understanding of riding a motorcycle.
These services include, but not limited to:
• Front Fork maintenance & repairs, including disassembly, Re-chroming, Straightening, Replacement Parts, Seals and Bushings.
• Front Fork upgrades and alterations, including Springs, Valves and Emulators, Re-shimming, Aftermarket Drop-In Fork Cartridges, Fork Extending and Shortening.
• Headset Bearing adjustment and replacement.
• Triple Clamp upgrades, straightening and repairs
• Rear Shock maintenance & repairs, including disassembly and reassembly, Re-chroming, Replacement Parts, Seals and Bushings.
• Rear Shock upgrades and alterations, including Springs, Valves, and Re-shimming, Aftermarket Shock Units, Shock Shortening.
• Rear Suspension Swingarm & Linkage maintenance and replacement including Lowering linkages and Bearings.
• Swingarm Straightening and Alterations.
• Brake Component Servicing and Repairs, including Replacement Rotors, Brake Pads, Master Cylinders and Brake Lines and Brake levers from OEM to Aftermarket.
• Custom Motorcycle Building, including Front and Rear end swaps, Tail Swaps, Wheel and Brake Conversions, Handlebar Conversions, Custom Headlights, Racebike Preparations, Café Racers. Ride Dynamics can source the parts or fit the parts you supply.
Go to our Online Store to find out more about the services we can offer you and your motorcycle